Bioclear is a new cosmetic dental procedure which produces beautiful results and can be used in many different situations to greatly enhance smiles.
Dr Cormac Reynolds has completed Bioclear training in the UK and is one of the only dentists in Ireland offering this service.
So, why choose Bioclear?
- Unlike porcelain veneers of crowns, we do not have to grind down the teeth
- The procedure is painless and only takes one visit
- Small or large improvements to the shape and size of the teeth can be carried out
- The fee is typically half the cost of a crown or veneer
- In the event of damage or chipping, it is easily repaired.
If you would like to arrange a consultation about improving your smile with Bioclear please call us at 041 9838740
Alternatively you can email a photo of your smile to the link below and tell me what you’d like to change and I can give you an idea of what might help.
We are now using Bioclear in many different situations including:
The advantages of Bioclear include:
- Closing space or gaps between the teeth
- Repairing broken teeth
- Filling in dark triangles left by receding gums
- Building up undersized teeth
- Restoring and strengthening, thin and worn down teeth
- Replacing old metal fillings in back teeth
- In a few cases, making teeth look straighter without having to wear braces
- For finishing touches after braces or whitening