About Wellington Quay Dental Centre
Welcome to Wellington Quay Dental Centre. It’s been 25 years since I took over the practice from my predecessor Des Gogarty and it seems to have gone by in a flash. There have been so many changes over that period – mobile phones (remember phone boxes?), the internet, cheap flights, the Celtic Tiger and the Recession.
In dentistry we have seen the development of computerisation and implants in particular, giving us more options and flexibility in treatment.
Despite all the changes, the fundamental things remain the same – the importance of our relationship with our patients, providing high quality treatment as comfortably as possible and staying abreast of the latest developments.
When I started here I was very lucky that the existing team of staff stayed on and are still here today – Sandra, Denise and Pauline as many of you will know are wonderful people. Currently our excellent team includes Pat, Ewa, Eimear, Majella, Grainne, Jackie, Terry, Caroline and Jenny.
I’ve also been privileged to meet and look after so many lovely people in the Drogheda area since 1993 and I’m very grateful for all the support you have given the practice over the years.
Dr Cormac Reynolds
Why Choose Wellington Quay Dental Centre?
- WQ Dental is located in Drogheda, Co Louth, not far from Dublin and Newry. We offer a full range of treatments including general dentistry , cosmetic dentistry and anti-wrinkle injections. Over the years, we invested heavily in new equipment and we use the latest dental instruments and materials to perform first-class treatment. We actively seek out new methods of working to provide a service that is right up to date with developments in modern dentistry. We are committed to helping you keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Our state of the art orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry services can help you achieve a great looking smile.
- We offer a wide range of dental services in attractive, hygienic surroundings
- We offer gentle treatment in a caring, listening environment, discuss different treatment options and prices to establish the best option for you
- We are committed to ongoing education and training of our team. Find out more about the individual team members…
- We offer Emergency, Out of Hours Appointments – so you don’t have to suffer in pain
Full Range of Dental Services
Wellington Quay Dental Centre in Drogheda, County Louth, near Dublin offers the full range of dental treatments including:
- General Dentistry including fillings and root canal treatments
- Children’s Dentistry
- Orthodontics (straightening teeth for children and adults)
- Emergency Dentist Services
- Implants (permanent replacement teeth)
- Crowns and Bridges
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Complex restorations (following disease or an accident or for aesthetic reasons)
- Oral Hygenist
- Teeth Whitening
- Headache treatments
- TMJ Disorder treatments
- Sports Mouth Gurards